- Visit a health care professional to receive regular checkups and preventive screenings.
- Get active.
- Eat healthy.
- Pay attention to mental health, including getting enough sleep and managing stress.
- Avoid unhealthy behaviors, such as smoking, not wearing a seatbelt or bicycle helmet, and texting while driving.
The open enrollment period (OEP) for Medicare is November 1 – December 15 for 2017. During this timeframe, you may make a change in your Medicare supplement coverage for the […]
When: 16 Aug 2016, 11:15 AM – 12:45 PM Location: Greater Des Moines Partnership, 700 Locust St, Suite 100, Des Moines, IA 50309 Click here to register Leadership and America’s […]
There has been a recent alliance formed between Sears Insurance and a Senior Financial Services Representative with Principal that is very exciting. The Senior Financial Services Representative works with business […]
I mentioned in a previous post why a buyer or a seller of a business should have proper and adequate life insurance. But, I want to go on to discuss […]
- Wellmark commits to re-entering the ACA market in Iowa in 2019
- Medicare Market: End of Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) application tips (PDP only)
- Knowing Your Options Is More Important Now Than In Years Past
- Individual U65: Grandfathered/grandmothered (GF/GM) special enrollment events and process
- Better Business Bureau